Preheat the deep fryer and the oven both to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
· Lay the applewood-smoked bacon out on a parchment lined sheet tray and bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Remove and drain well. Chop the bacon into large bite size pieces and set aside.
· Peel and large dice the Yukon Gold potatoes and begin frying them in the deep fryer until golden brown, crispy, and fork tender. This will take 5-7 minutes so test them for doneness. Remove them from the deep fryer and place them in a large mixing bowl. Toss the potatoes with the Texas Pete Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce and keep warm.
· Place a large skillet on high heat and melt the 1 stick of butter. Once melted add the beaten eggs and cook until the eggs are scrambled. Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
· Lay out the flour wraps on parchment lined sheet trays and top each wrap across the center with 1 ounce of the shredded mozzarella cheese, 1 ounce of the bleu cheese crumbles and 2 tablespoons of diced tomato. Sprinkle the top with fresh basil and parsley. Place the wraps in the oven just long enough to melt the cheese and make the wraps pliable enough to roll up, approximately 2 minutes. and Remove wraps from the oven.
· Divide the egg mixture evenly between all 10 wraps. Top the eggs with ½ cup of spicy Texas Pete Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce glazed fried potatoes and 2 ounces of crispy applewood-smoked bacon bits. Carefully roll up the wrap tucking in the ends tightly. Slice the wrap evenly down the middle and serve immediately with a side of the spicy Texas Pete Garlic Hot Sauce spiked sour cream for dipping.