Texas Pete Crazy Creamy Chipotle Mac 'N Cheese
- • 1/2 Pound of Elbow Macaroni, uncooked
- • 1 Cup (8 Ounces) of Whole Milk
- • 2 Cups (8 Ounces) of White American cheese, shredded or cubed
- • 1/2 Tbsp of Creole Mustard
- • 2 Tbsp of Texas Pete Chipotle Hot Sauce
- • 1/2 tsp of Kosher Salt
- • 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper
- • 2 Tbsp of Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- • 1 Tbsp of Cilantro, chopped
- • 1 tsp of Unsalted butter
- • 1/2 Cup of Panko Bread Crumbs
- Spray a 1 1/2 quart oven-proof casserole dish with nonstick spray; set aside. Preheat broiler.
- Cook Macaroni according to package directions for al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Melt milk and cheese in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in mustard, Texas Pete Chipotle Hot Sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add cooked macaroni, bacon and cilantro to cheese sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish and smooth the top.
- Melt the butter in a small skillet. Add panko and stir to coat evenly. Sprinkle buttered panko evenly over the top of mac 'n cheese.
- Place casserole under broiler; broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until top is golden brown. Serve immediately.
*For a smoky flavor with less heat, use 1 Tbsp Texas Pete Chipotle Hot Sauce
More Side Recipes: